$1911

was donated
RE: Bi-weekly contest #128 - Friday, May 8th - Friday, May 22nd by momand4 9 years ago

I just noticed that there are contest for these bracelets I noticed that it was posted that the contests were still going to be going on for awhile is there a particular reason why they would stop??
I think that it is a great idea

RE: Bi-weekly contest #128 - Friday, May 8th - Friday, May 22nd by Arismende 9 years ago

They don't stop, momand4, the pattern just changes every two weeks. Here you can find the new contest (Forum - Bracelet making)...

RE: Bi-weekly contest #128 - Friday, May 8th - Friday, May 22nd by Thy 9 years ago

I want to thank everybody who participated in this contest! I'm so glad you guys liked the pattern and we had so many entries again!
The votes are in and the WINNER is:

Congratulation Charmed_1!!! Stunning colors and a truly beautiful creation!

RE: Bi-weekly contest #128 - Friday, May 8th - Friday, May 22nd by Veri 9 years ago

These new, fresh colours are exactly what this pattern needs! Nice job, Charmed! :D

RE: Bi-weekly contest #128 - Friday, May 8th - Friday, May 22nd by Charmed_1 9 years ago

Just got back from food shopping and click here.....this is a nice surprise....thanks :)

RE: Bi-weekly contest #128 - Friday, May 8th - Friday, May 22nd by Charmed_1 9 years ago

oh and all the bracelets are awesome!.... :)

RE: Bi-weekly contest #128 - Friday, May 8th - Friday, May 22nd by Mistalcreth 9 years ago

I really liked that one, glad it won :)

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!